Saturday 29 December 2012

Long Time!!

Been a long time since my last entry! The end of another year almost. Life has been chaotic and busy as the Season of Insanity, Goodwill and Too Much Food descended upon us! Throw in a visit from my brother and his lovely family from Sydney into the mix and life became very full on!
Only a few more days of 2012 and we head into the next one. l wonder what it will bring?
Here are some stunning photos my brother took of his visit here.
His beautiful daughter India riding Clips. So brave and so so thrilled. l can see this big fellow giving a lifetime of joy and pony rides to many many children!
 Their other daughter Meadow. A little hippy wild child if ever there was one!
Hanging out in the Ute....
 Friends
 Toasting marshmallows on the campfire... a picture of pure happiness..
And my oh so handsome beautiful husband. l love you Geoff and l look forward to sharing the next year with you my darling man. x

No comments:

Post a Comment