Thursday 14 June 2018

Jamie's Birthday

A week in Bendigo on the Mainland for me this past week. Not very often do l ever get on a plane ( I hate flying!!!) But my nephew's 18th birthday seemed like a good reason to board a plane and catch up with all my little nephew and nieces! Jamie, Tabi, India and Meadow. What a great bunch!
And my sister's cats! Of course!
AND my little brother who flew down from Sydney.
So we laid a party table!
Complete with balloons!
Jamie got lots of lovely presents!
A birthday cake
And a party with his best friends. Such a lovely group of young adults.
A really fun week..........

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you a blissful birthday! My colleague is planning to throw her wedding fixing party luncheon or tea snacks at one of the well known LA venue soon. Hunting them online and also confirmed about the most reliable dishes that can be ordered. Want to make her also feel special. Searching gifts and surprises to make the evening memorable.

    ReplyDelete