Sunday 10 June 2012

Pig!

On my way to work this morning l met what you don't normally expect to meet on your way to work.........a pig! She was having a lovely time snuffling around the edge of the road and was very very happy to see me when l got out to say hello.
And her best friend.....................a dog..................
They played and played having an absolute ball.......well..... the dog played! The pig sort of tolerated it!!!
l went down to the nearest gate and opened it to go down to the house and both happily followed me. l could see pig pens and electric fencing so was confident l had the right place! l patted them both goodbye and went on my way! All the happier for my encounter!
 And little Max doing his sad little lost last Unicorn impression again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment