Saturday 15 September 2012

A good friend!

Many months ago as l was constructing my enormous new flower bed l mentioned to a friend at work the challenge l had ahead of me to fill it up! Bless her heart today she presented me with two boxes full of cuttings from her own garden! All carefully planted in pots and old milk cartons.! l have Buddlias, Lambs Ears,ground covers, climbers ,natives and daisies! What a total treat and what a lovely lady she is!! Thank you Louise!!!
 All watered and ready to go into the ground on my next day off! Wonderful!
We just about had time before darkness fell to have a quick wander around and admire the blossom on my favourite tree...........
And watch as the Wattle blossom fades and the Willows turn a shade of green..........
Back from our wanderings and just in time to feed one little hungry Duck who came looking for us and a bite to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment