Thursday 19 April 2012

Obliging Birds!

l sat and had my coffee and cereal this morning bathed in the most beautiful light....have l ever mentioned how stunning the light is up here? ,..........maybe once or twice??
Anyway l was treated to a couple of very pretty  parrots (excuse my ignorance if they are Rosella's, Parakeets etc etc....l have no idea.....l just call them all parrots!!) They sat and chatted away while l sipped my coffee with the light streaming in behind them, They were most obliging and didn't fly off until AFTER l got my camera!
Looking out the window.
The Goat Shed looking quite quaint and dilapidated from this angle!
And treated this afternoon to two Peregrine Falcons who landed on the pile of reeds at the back of the paddock. MORE obliging birds as they waited for me to run to the house this time to get my camera! A bit blurred but they were a long way away!

1 comment: