Thursday 4 August 2011

It started with a Contract!

Wow! We have sold Saddlers Cottage!  One down one to go. Next step , the move to the Farm.
Excited and nervous all rolled into one. Nervous about the mortgage (its only temporary Dan!!).. l just need to focus on the bigger picture. Sell Glen Huon and the farm is ours. So here's to maybe up to a year of abject poverty then freedom!!
Moving date so far is the 16th of September. 6 weeks on Friday  The countdown is on!
Geoff and l with the Saddlers Contract and the obligatory glass of champers. Not quite sure WHY mine is in an enormous beer glass but never mind. l seem to recall l drank it all anyway!

4 comments:

  1. Hey – nice!
    When you know for sure about the moving date, yell out. We'd love to help.
    Oh. And thanks for the Toblerone!
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so happy for you both! I can't wait for the fun times at the farm to begin... xxx ps. What's this about Geoff and a tattoo? That's the most exciting news yet! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooooo exciting! I thought I had lost touch and time is a commodity I don't seem to have at the moment (can't remember when I last did). Seems like an exciting breathe of fresh air and I look forward to hearing all your exciting news. Best of luck with it all! Cathie (Don't understand the profile bit! Never thought I would be a technophob - someone tell me what to do!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news at last...just have to hang in there and keep focused. Let us know if you need any help with packing and moving and we are looking forward to the parties too...may there be many!!!

    ReplyDelete